Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Opa!

Last night was round 2 of our Dinner Club Group. 
Remember last time we went to Grotto, you can read about that here.

This month we went to Niko Niko's, Greek food!
I have never really had legit Greek food, I love me a Greek salad from Papas & I have had a gyro from a food truck once, but that about sums up my Greek cuisine.  Needless to say I was pretty excited to see what it was all about.


Niko Niko's is a "seat yoself, order yoself, and pick up yo food up yo self" kind of place.  We sat outside & it actually felt really nice bc a rain storm was coming.

Here is what I wore:
Dress: Pretty Little Things (Yep, I got a shipment in that day! I love this dress)
Shoes: Charming Charlies

Of course we started off with wine & hummus:
Holy hummus, that stuff was so yum.
The store bought stuff is just nothing in comparison. 

I really love Greek salad & I wanted to try something else too, so my cousin & I got a Greek salad with grilled shrimp and a Gyro plate with feta fries to share:


ALL of it was good!
The salad had big blocks of feta & the pita bread was lovely.


The group:



everyone seemed to love their food,
we sort of did a taste testing of everyone's plates & everything I tasted was good!

and of course such fun company!
Can't wait for next month 


No comments:

Post a Comment