Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Chicago!

Sometimes: Life is crazy.
Always: It works out just how it is supposed to.

Sometimes: I go for a little jog in the morning.
Always: People stare at me like I am crazy bc I am the only person who runs in our neighborhood (besides the drug dealers running from the cops...) lol 

Sometimes: I eat pretty healthy.
Always: I am sure to balance out any sort of healthy eating with 2 pints of ice cream in one week... ooops!

Sometimes: I promise you I am going to blog about my trip to Chicago.
Always: I eventually follow through!


So Chicago was much prettier than I could have ever imagined!
I loved it, such a clean city.


I went for a karate tournament, but spent Friday around the city being a tourist.



 


Vanessa & I took a tour bus so we could see the whole city in one day.
Glad we did that, but there is still lots more I want to go back and see!


(sadly, Vince Vaughn was not our tour guide... and I didn't run into him around the city either... maybe next time!)




Saturday & Sunday were filled with karate business, it was such a long, fun weekend.







 And you know we ate some pizza!



I flew home Monday and ended up giving up my seat for a flight an hour later and first class : ]
I also got a $200 flight voucher! So it worked out nicely.

Anyways, I LOVE Chicago, and if you ever get the chance to go, GO! 


No comments:

Post a Comment