I like to think I am creative, truth is I am, but I am not inventive.
So I have to steal creative blog ideas from cool bloggers and do link ups so that I have something to blog about. oh well!
Dear Black Maxi Dress, I loved you & I am so sad I ran you over with my office chair & then you got a hole : [ Dear Dallas, here we comeeee ... tomorrow! Dear Pittsburgh Steelers, pleeeeeeease do not make yourself or myself look bad on Sunday. Dear Hair, you need to be cut! Dear Spur of the Moment Travel Plans, I am excited! ( I will share more with y'all next week) Dear Friends & Family, I really miss y'all since I have been working 24/7.
this week's topic is escuela (which obviously I loved & wrote too much about. sorry!)
1. My favorite grade in school was probably 3rd, 8th, and 12th! I had pretty much the same friends in my 1st & 2nd grade classes, but 3rd grade it got all switched around and I was scared to death! Luckily I ended up meeting Holly, Blair, Preston, & Timothy in 3rd grade and I still talk to every single one of them to this day. I felt like I could conquer the world in 8th & in 12th grade, I'm also a little sentimental and loved that both of those grades were all about bonding with friends before a whirlwind of change .
2. My favorite teacher was cannot possibly list one. I loved Mrs. Sappington, Mrs. B, Mrs. Killion, Blanchard, Mrs. Hotckiss, Mrs. Geaury, Mrs. Richardson, Mrs. Shaw, Mrs. Hoy, etc! because, I love people and I had an actual friendship with all of them, super cool people .
3. The highest level of education I have completed is a Bachelors degree from University of Houston (thank goodness!) .
4. School lunches for me were usually packed, it is what all the cool kids did. I did eat at school on chicken strip day in middle school though & we had the best cookies & sweet tea in high school.
5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be more than what I make at my job now, I loved high school most days, I was ready to grow up, but I would go back for a while to live all the fun carefree days .
6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are: School supplies & new clothes .
7. The first day of school was always something I loved! Obviously, I love new clothes and friends, so it was always a fun day for me . Except in college, I always hated the first day bc people don't talk as much and I would feel sickly overwhelmed by hearing a semester of crap I had to do.