Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

a sappy day

Dear July, you sure did come and go way too fast.  Dear Chicago, I will see you next Thursday! Dear computer, thanks for totally just crashing and deleting ALL my inventory. No big deal, I really wanted to start ALL the way over. Dear Dane & Sadie, congrats on baby Tatum!  Dear Jenna & Adam, I had a good time at your wedding, so happy for you! Dear sleep, I miss you a lot. Dear recorded tv shows, I will get with you when I have a day with nothing to do. I miss you. Dear stress, I am beating you... I think, I haven't cried yet! Dear work, I cannot even put into words how bad I will miss all the people that I see every single day. Such a huge part of my life is changing after today. 

Yep, my last day @ TKS is today.  I have been working for my parents since I was 16 (summer camp and after school program).  I left for a year to wait tables, but ended up going back to have an awesome schedule.  I worked there through high school and all 4 years of college. It has been such a huge part of my life, but now it is time for my next chapter.  I am so so excited to move on, but of course there is a sappy part of me that will miss these people.  I will miss all the stories and all the families that have been such a blessing to me.















  okay, enough sappiness for one post!
goodness I love them all! 

11 comments:

  1. You poor thing losing all your work on the computer - I hope that never happens to me. Eeek! Have a fab weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had to laugh... one of those moments you wish God did not trust you so much! lol
      have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Found you from the Link up...CUTE BLOG! Sorry to hear about your computer! Been there...done that. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted to go to Chicago. I hope you have a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy Chicago!! Sorry to hear about your computer crashing that sucks!!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting you from the link up!! I hope you get some sleep this weekend. I need some too I havne't been sleeping at all. Have fun in Chi-town!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can relate to several of these... i can't believe its almost august and i desperately need some sleep! hope you have so much fun in chicago- i LOVE that city!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Argh! That's terrible that your computer died and deleted everything! :O

    ReplyDelete