Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

pretend party

Hey there Friday! 
This week flew by to me.  I haven' gotten crap done though...


Here are Friday's Letters:


Dear skin, I know it isn't safe for you to be tan... but you look so ugly pale. Dear husband, I am sickly nervous about your presentation today.  Dear beer, I will be having 4 or 5 of you tonight! (judge me all you want Mr. R) Dear RHOC, I still haven't watched you, can't wait to see what craziness happened last week. Dear cellular phone, you are getting replaced sometime very soon!  Dear Texas heat, you make my hair oh so beautiful... Dear summer dresses, thanks for being so comfy  & cute! 






Lauren @ the little things we do has an amazing link-up for Fridays!
This weeks topic is:
Ohhh what an awesome subject, but so hard to narrow down!

I would invite:
My very favorite people!

The theme would be:
Sort of feminine/rustic/vintage (is that a theme?!)
Rustic wedding? #Flowers

I would host it:
In an old, but nice, open barn area in the fall when it is a little cool outside
with fire pits outside and bulb lights inside

old barn

We would eat:
Caesar Salad, Chicken Friend Chicken, and french fries
(ALL from Gristmill in Gruene, TX)

...and a Blue Bell Ice Cream bar & smores

Also, lots of yummy beverages in mason jars!

Mason Jar Drinks Ice Cream Bar

smores

It would look like:
an amazingly beautiful, yet super comfortable place

rustic wedding rustic party
Beautiful Rustic Wedding

Oh isn't my make believe party wonderful?!
I need to throw it ASAP! 

(ALL pics taken from pinterest.com)

*****

Have a great weekend!
and Happy Father's Day to all the awesome dads out there, but mostly mine:

he loves me very much! : ] 


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing party you've dreamt up there! I would attend for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am the same way about my skin... i know its terrible, but i feel so much prettier when i'm tan... and my complexion is so much more clear, too!!

    hope the beer was good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here with the tan skin! I don't want to be old & wrinkly though...

      and the beer was too good, I might have a headache this morning lol

      Delete
  3. The toppings basket for the ice cream is so cute. What a fun looking party!

    xoxo Lorelai
    Lloralye.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I am thinking I really need to throw this party!

      Delete