Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

june bug

Is anyone else in complete shock that it is already June?!


And sorry no blog yesterday.
I sometimes get writers block : [


I still have it. so let's just hope you can understand this post. ha.


***

So this weekend we went to Dallas for Market! It was time to buy my first round of inventory... and we shopped 'til we dropped!  We had to get so much for the initial buy & it was great how many lovely things we found!  


I will be getting shipments in for the next few weeks & it is going to feel like Christmas! I love it.


I don't want to give too much away (that is never fun)
but I am posting some sneak peeks on Instagram
prettylittlethingsboutique


***

Don't worry, we didn't just work the whole time.

We also made time for dinner & drinks, duh!



Cannot wait for y'all to see everything!

***

In other news... we are in week 1/5 of Aaron's awful crazy schedule.  Not only has summer camp started for me and my boutique is in the finishing stages, Aaron is gone from either 6am-10pm or 8am-10pm Monday-Thursday. It is actually making me more productive though bc I don't feel like I have to rush and get home, I can get stuff done. 

Yesterday I went to the gym, the grocery store, and packed lunches and dinners after work.

Yeah, I have to pack him & lunch and dinner Monday-Thursday and most days pack myself a lunch too! I am running out of ideas, help!

Happy Tuesday : ] 



6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, I can't wait to see all the goodies that you have for your shop!! Is it going to be online also??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to show you! I will have it online via Facebook- working on that now, I will let you know when that is done.

      Also, maybe I can send ya a giveway!

      Delete
  2. yayy so excited for you! i LOVE big buddah stuff.. that purse is fab!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I also love the Big Buddha! Can't wait to post all the other goodies : ]

      Delete
  3. Yes, I am also amazed that it's June already. I think the saying about years going faster the older you get is definitely true. :O

    ReplyDelete