Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

wilw

what am I loving this Wednesday?
Linking up with This Kind of Love!

-I am loving lazy summer days (they are numbered & really running out though!)

-I am loving that it is already Wednesday!


-I am loving a large Sonic water with lemon!


-I am loving this sweet puppy, Jack,  that I have been puppy sitting this week.

-I am loving this awesome reminder:

-I am loving the new pillows I got from Ikea last week

-I am loving my awesome insulated cup that I can't stop using


-I am loving ALL the cute clothes being delivered to my front door!


What are you loving this Wednesday?!



4 comments:

  1. Sonic is the best! I've been getting Coke Zero with vanilla added. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that sounds so good! I get addicted in the summer.

      Delete
  2. Oh MY gosh that doggie is ADORABLE. LOVE him :) And Sonic really is the best...it's SOOO close to my new place and it's really so very dangerous. I LOVE me some cherry limeade ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is such a cute puppy! I miss him already.
      Ohhh cherry limeade, now I have to go get one tomorrow!

      Delete