Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

I am totally still blogging

I don't know what the heck is wrong with me...
no blog in 7 days?!

I'm sorry! 
but the truth is- I am only good at a few things at a time.
so I went to the gym 3 times this week, which = no blogs.
If I start to get productive at one thing, something else has to give. 

sad, but very true story!


Anyway, shall we have some letters?

Photobucket


Dear Friday, I thought you were never going to come. wth. Don't leave me hanging like that!  Dear Sleep, please come back to me, I miss you. Dear Stress, you are creepin' up on my face in the form of ugly! Dear Dallas, see you very soon! Dear Holly, I am so ready for the beach house next weekend! (just not the bikini part, ha!)  Dear BFF, come home now! Dear grocery store, I should probably come visit you since my fridge & pantry are empty. like really empty. Dear Pretty Little Things, you are coming soooo fast! and there is paint & lights now!


(Dressing Room Area)


and bc no post is complete without pictures...
(all the ones off my phone I never uploaded!)







Have a gangsta weekend!
(without the drugs, guns, and all that other stuff)


3 comments:

  1. love this list hun! and adorable blog by the way, i love the name :) happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! hope your weekend is awesome!

      Delete
  2. dos equis ftw :) make sure to check out my $50 gift card giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete