Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

my friends are cooler than yours

Happy Monday Everyone!

What a weekend.
I have laughed and I have cried, 
it was one of those lol



I don't know if y'all still talk to friends from high school. Most people I know do not. I graduated 5 years ago and I still talk to my very best friends all the time. I don't know if it is bc we went to a smaller school or what, but there is something so nice about being around people you are 100% comfortable with. We know probably too much about each other, but it's awesome. I would seriously do anything for anyone of them. (sappy moment over)

(ignore the straw hat party going on... lol)

So anyway, every summer we usually do a little weekend trip.  We have done a couple years at the river, then that got super expensive (not to mention the drinking laws changed) and so the past few years we have gotten a beach house.  This year we were in luck bc Holly's grandparents just rebuilt their beach house from when the storm came a few years ago.




 

oh how much I love these people! thanks Holly for having us over!

also, don't judge. I was not feeling makeup or fixing my hair. None of that seems necessary at the beach house! 


love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment