Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

love

What a weird Wednesday it is!
It feels like Saturday & Sunday all in one!
Def breaks up the work week though.


This Wednesday, I am loving:


-First off that Chris is not on the bachelorette anymore 
(he makes me uncomfortable and nervous)

-That my boutique is painted & the lights are up! and that we are meeting there for drinks before Dinner Club next week! 

-The amazing photo shoot I had with my friends last weekend @ the beach house.
Oh they make me so happy!


seriously, look at what we were missing out on before camera phones. 

-And most of all, I am loving that it is 4th of July and I am going to layout in the sun, drink, and eat until I can't anymore... bc that is what American holidays are all about! Hope y'all all have fun & be safe!





2 comments:

  1. hooray for friend photo shoots! so fun :)

    hope you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris made me totally uncomfortable too. He was so awkward!

    ReplyDelete