Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chicago Again?!

 
 
OMG... I guess I ruined the surprise of where I am traveling to...
 
but yes.
 
CHICAGO!!!
 
Pinned Image
 
I am coming back to see youuuuuuu.
 
(In a couple of weeks)

It was a last minute decision to go ahead and go to my cousins wedding!
I am so excited bc I thought I was going to have to miss out.

You see it is sort of pricey to travel & miss work.
luckily I had a flight voucher from last time I flew, so my flight was
F R E E !

Aaron won't be joining bc it's obviously pricey & he has to work.
He knows how much I hate to miss out though,
so me & Kels booked our flights back home together and my parents will be there too!

I sent Vannah this picture
(since I was a few days late on the RSVP)


 
 
 
it is a very fast trip. it was going to be 24 hours, but then I decided to get Sunday covered for me at work since & then it was cheaper to fly out Monday, so it turned into a mini, crazy-filled trip!

I have 98548745 reasons why I shouldn't go, but while I have the oppurtunity, I am going to take it! 

me and kels might have named it "YOLO Weekend!". It's okay to laugh (and judge us), but we are going to have fun!

Pinned Image
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment