3 Blogs in a week?!
my blog stalker must be super excited.
skipping "Friday's Letters" this week bc I am not feeling creative. AT ALL.
but I can of course fill in some blanks...
1. Something I am very proud of is my boutique. my friends & family, they inspire me for sure .
2. My favorite thing about myself is I get people, I understand why they act a certain way and make certain decisions and I can appreciate their life path. It is so much easier to be friends with everyone when you aren't concerned about making them be a certain way, you take them for who they are - random tangent sorry!
3. My favorite color for fall is I like all colors, but I am really loving charcoal right now.
4. Something I've been learning lately is I have been learning so much lately, so so much. but mostly that eating whatever you want will catch up to you and you may gain 7lbs in a couple weeks if you continue: ]
5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is The Happiness Project. I need to read... I've had that book way too long!
6. My favorite Pandora Station is Chris Brown, Drake, Today's R&B and Hip Hop, and John Mayer when I am feeling white lol
I have been so overwhelmed lately. overwhelmed in a good way.
I feel so beyond blessed & sometimes at the end of the day I am locking up my boutique and I just cannot believe it is real. it is here. and it blows my mind.
so so grateful.
and also so overwhelmed by support and the amazing customers I have. It has been 5 weeks and I have "regulars" already and I love them so much. It makes me so happy when someone finds that perfect dress for their birthday, dinner, dates, parties, gifts, etc.
so much happiness.
Have a great weekend!
Please pray for safe travels for everyone traveling to Chicago for my cousin's wedding-
and a lifetime of happiness for Vannah and Jason,