Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Fridays feel weird

Dear Fridays, you have a totally different meaning now that I have a business. I still feel the relief of the work week being over, but I work way more on the weekends, so it is confusing! Dear Body, why are you trying to give up on me? I seriously feel like I am getting sick and all I can do is sleep too much. ugh. Dear stomach, stop being hungry... ALL the time! Dear Blog Readers, sorry I sound depressing this week lol Dear Dinner Club, Maggiano's tonight! Hooray! Can't wait to see you all. Dear Football, glad to have you back in my life, and now even on Thursdays... beautiful! (I have got to get a TV for work ASAP!)

Since the week is over & I didn't really blog... I guess I could recap last weekend.


Friday: I worked (I work til 9pm on Fridays, so I usually want to do nothing!).  Aaron & I went and tried a new restaurant by where I work. It was okay, not my favorite bc it wasn't "tex-mex", but we did have beer, and any meal with beer/chips & salsa is okay with me!

 

Saturday: My mom and I headed to market, we did some shopping for the store, but it turned into a super relaxing/football watching weekend! 
 

 
Sunday: You know Sunday was ALL about FOOTBALL!
We watched the games @ the Gaylord Texan Sports Bar

then went to the pool for a litte bit
 

 
and then got ready for the Steelers game
 

(so mad I didn't get a picture of my mom in my Steelers jersey lol )
 
 
I really thought we had that game for a little bit...
losing always sucks : [
 
so I ate away my emotions with this:

 
Overall it was a great weekend and I wish every weekend I could devote that much time to shopping, eating, & watching football! lol
 
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
 


2 comments:

  1. your hair is SO cute!

    Following you now! Happy Friday!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete