Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

overwhelmed

Hey, Hey!

Life is actually getting on a "schedule" so I should be able to blog more often now!
(yeah, you should be excited about that...) 
It has been over a week since I blogged last, sorry 'bout it.

I have so much to catch y'all up on, I am so behind!

Opening day @ Pretty Little Things was beyond amazing and so much more than I could have ever expected! I am falling into my new schedule & loving it!

***

Before I can post about that though, I have to tell you how amazing my friends are!
Holly planned me a surprise dinner last week before I opened & invited all our close friends to celebrate and see the boutique.
I was completely surprised and so overwhelmed by their support. I have pretty amazing friends!

She even got cookie cake!

We had dinner and drinks at Sharky's .



and then you know we headed to the boutique, opened a couple bottles of wine & had a photoshoot
(let me just say that I am glad I am the picture taker in the group... I got all the blackmail)

 we have become obsessed with "civil war hero" pictures.
It's going to catch on though, I just know!
 but they always result in ridiculous laughing pictures...

: ]

Have a great rest of your Thursday!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment