Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

controversy and birthdays.



I bet you are so very happy to see my blog.

I mean, it is breaking up all those posts about the pretty African hunting controversy
and the oh so over discussed Hobby Lobby controversy. 

how do I feel about both?

oh you didn't come here to read more about them but:

1. I feel really ignorant. BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW EVERY FACT ON EITHER ONE.
how can I say anything about something I know 1% about?
I would just like to have lunch with them, then I feel we could discuss.

2. I cannot change any of it.
do not call me ignorant, bc this is factual truth.
if I share an article ... it does nothing to change the issue. 
therefore, I will keep my friends and not over share on something I know nothing about and cannot change, call me lazy.

-the world is not black and white-
I respect people sharing their views
_____

whoa.
there goes half your day reading more about those things.
SORRY!


why don't we discuss more fun things,
like Jessica's Birthday last weekend?!!



Jessica is awesome, she is one of those people that just appeared in my life & I am very grateful for her friendship.



and not a lot is more fun than blending friend groups-
hers, mine, and ours!




and her friends, they are so 
1.pretty
2. super nice

I was so glad to meet the people she calls her very favorites.
Thanks for inviting us out Jessica, you never disappoint on a fun time-whether it is watching trash tv and drinking wine, going to concerts, or catching up at PLT.

Here is to many more birthday celebrations !!



No comments:

Post a Comment