Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

friday faves.



Friday faves is a nice way of saying

"I don't have a blog topic, so this is some random stuff I like."




1. an "official" name badge.

I have actually never had one.
and so I feel pretty dang important with this one lol


but seriously, I am very excited for all the fun/knowledge/networking that will come with Leadership Lake Houston.

___

2. this picture

I can't stop laughing at it. so funny.


___

3. these sandals.


___

4. this shirt
&
necklace

I might have worn them each twice this week.
but who is counting?!


___

5. this girl



and these drinks:


we had such a good time catching up the other night.
and really look at the background we had.
so fancy. 

___

6. these napkins.

they mean so much more this week, and I like how when they sit in my napkin holder,
they just read "don't worry" bc I need that as well! 


___

7. cups & crystal light

they are right there with my cellphone of things I NEED.



___

8. these cookies


they are one of those 
"I wish I never tried you" things.
ah. so good!

___

9. fall


I feel so cliche for being over here like
"yay! fall is almost here! and leggings and boots and pumpkin candles... blah blah."

but truth is.
it really is that exciting 


___

10. football, duh!




No comments:

Post a Comment