Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I don't blog anymore...

just kidding, I am still here. just really randomly. I should probably get on some sort of blog schedule. but schedules & myself usually don't work out!



so where to start?! ...


What I am Loving Wednesday:
 
 
I am loving that a couple weekends ago we went bridesmaid dress shopping & found a super cute dress! and had fun @ dinner after. 

 
such a fun wedding party group & we were ALL clothed in Pretty Little Things.
nice.

 
I am loving that I posted those pictures on Instagram & Chili's asked me to e-mail them the pictures... yep. We may be the the new face of Chili's! lol.
 
 
I am loving that Chili's has a margarita trio... bc one flavored margarita is just not enough!
 


I am loving that baby Gunner came to visit me a couple weeks ago... most chill baby ever.

 
 
I am loving that last week at a Tenant Meeting we got cotton candy... it's the little things.
 
 
I am really loving that our awesome friend Nicole is done with chemo & had a huge celebration this past weekend. I wasn't able to make it, but we wore our shirts and are so grateful to know her & are so happy that she has won this battle!


 
and as always,
I am loving these pinterest finds:
 



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment