Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

12.16.12

as many of you know, I was a bridesmaid in a wedding in December.
 
I never posted about it, but I loved it.
I am a party planner at heart, so to be a part of someone's special day and all the behind the scenes stuff is SO awesome!
 


Photobucket
 
of course it was a whole weekend of fun & getting ready:
 

 
Photobucket Photobucket
 
nails done, Starbucks runs, lunch dates, "bride" shirts, rehearsal bouquet, rehearsal dinner, & goofy pictures- we all had a good time!
 
IMG_2122_zps0a15349e Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Rehearsal:
(we were sort of obsessed with the Bridesmaids pose the whole weekend)
 
Photobucket

 and then... it was the BIG DAY!!
 
 12.16.12

obviously I couldn't get any pictures during the ceremony, but it was perfect!
( and none of us passed out or tripped!)
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 
yeah... Bridesmaid pose, AGAIN.
(nailed it though)
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket Photobucket

and before we knew it, it was over.
It flew by and NOTHING went wrong.
seriously the most smooth event I have ever been to!
 
Photobucket
 
Congrats Joshua & Brittni,
Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day.
I love you both so very much & wish nothing but the best for you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment