Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

fun week.


I promise I worked all these days,
I just sure did find time to have some fun too.

___

Wednesday:
what a beautiful WIN by our Rockets.
sad that whole playoff thing is over.

0.9.
i will never underestimate the power of a second.

___

Thursday:
finally got some crawfish
and got to see my best friend.
life has gotten in the way of my eating crawfish & seeing holly.
glad that changed this week. lol 

___

Friday:
worked with these pretty ladies.

and had a little birthday dinner for my mom


when I tell you the weather was perfect, 
I am not exaggerating.
perfection.


I could have sat there all night.
it was lovely.
(and there were chips and salsa lol)


I had my first
Bahama Buck's snocone that night too.

toasted coconut with cream.
your'e welcome.

___


Saturday & Sunday:

a mix of work, being lazy, and pool time.
 


___

Monday:
my mom & little sister's  Birthdays

I took Bre for a snocone after school

and my mom, my dad, & I had 
wonderful pappasitos last night :)


___

It has been a fun week of summerish things & I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment