Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

beach house weekend.

First off, it has been a whirlwind of a month.
so much going on.
I went from nothing to everything, so I got a lot to catch up on!

____

first things first:

Holly had a birthday!!


we have been going to the beach house our whole lives
(she has for real, it is her families)

the hurricane took it away for a few years,
I am so glad they rebuilt (not just for personal fun lol),
but I sort of feel like they are sticking it the man.
you hurricane, will not ruin our fun times! 










_____


and here is a fun throwback...
Holly's 13th birthday party.


yes, I am rocking a white visor.
but ya know, those were cool then.

sorry we were stylish!

_____


Holly,

hope you had a wonderful birthday.
I sometimes can't believe how we are already in our "mid twenties",
but having someone like you, to do it first, makes it easier!

love ya!





No comments:

Post a Comment