Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

halloween and things.

Halloween


2009

 2010

2014


we hadn't all celebrated together in a couple years (after college),
and it will probably be one of our last for a while,
lots going on.

but it was fun to act like our previous college selves again.
except we all had crap to do the next day.... lol

_____

the guys obviously took the night seriously.

 





____

Sunday I literally spent half of my day @ Hobby Lobby looking for Christmas decor for the boutique.

I don't know what it is, but I have become so dang indecisive lately.

so we bought some things,
took them back and bought some other things... lol

it will work out.

____


yesterday, I felt like a champion.
I really enjoyed that extra hour thrown in there.

we went to church,
we watched football,
(yepppp. my team was the ONLY winner!)



and then I worked on the decor for the store,
Ginger helped a little too.

no, but really I am so thankful for my mom's help!



and today...

today started the first Monday that PLT is open.
yeah, open EVERY.SINGLE,DAY.
 (except Thanksgiving and Christmas)
for the rest of the year.

Although I am obviously not working that whole time,
it will be kinda crazy knowing the store is always open.
luckily I have some very awesome employees that I am so grateful for. 


(but I'm taking a weekend in January lol ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment