Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

march madness.


march was a pretty fun month,
but I never really caught up with all of it...

____

of course there was the 
RODEO!


I was on a committee this year, so that was a new thing.
I "badged" in to two shows- Usher & Maroon 5, and then saw Jason Aldean on my committee bus trip.

Funny thing, I saw Maroon 5 at the rodeo when I was a sophomore in hs.
pretty crazy that 9 years later, they are still making music 
& thousands of 10th graders are still in love with Adam... lol





_____

I celebrated St.Patrick's Day by drinking green beer & wearing green- oh so Irish of me lol 




_____

Dinner Club with the most fabulous ladies ever:


laughing with them is truly medicinal.

_____


 I took my employees to see
Ellie Goulding
bc we love her and listen to her all day at work.


my girls are so sweet & so hard working,
it was great hanging out with them and just relaxing.

(and blair joined us!)

____

I finally saw Frozen...

\
it was cute, but I am still confused about all the crazy for it.
it wasn't better than Finding Nemo or Toy Story, to me.


____

okay, now I feel like we can talk about April ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment