Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

that friday.



It is Friday!

which means I should have a post on a super fun friend, but
I will be honest for a min and tell you... this week flew by!
I feel like yesterday was Easter.


so next week,
you can meet a new pal.
this week you get my randomness.


_____


"put your records on" just came on Pandora.
today has the potential of being really great!


_____

I have been eating like a pig lately.
it is ridiculous.

first it was the holidays and all that great food, then my girls at work bringing me cupcakes, then valentines candy, then easter candy, & going to eat with friends...

I would blame it on hormones & just being busy... but it is most def willpower that is against me,
which makes it worse.

there is always another Monday... lol

____

we are getting ready for summer at work and I couldn't be more excited!!


I def kept one of those beach bags... as a recovering perfectionist, that is a great reminder.

I call the girls that work for me- "my girls"
I should stop doing that bc I've had a few people ask me if I have kids lol

but these girls are too cute & we are having a great time at work, but I hope more than anything they are learning things.


sometimes I try and teach them just little life lessons, nothing to do with work.
like static guard... spray it in your hair like hairspray so your hair doesn't stick to you.

_____


I have had a major obsession with over sized sweaters lately.
or those chiffon cover ups.

comfortable & cute. 

_____


what is up with our Rockets?!

we HAVE to win.

_____


I have had my customers open up to me so much lately...

I hear about heartache, breakups, celebrations, graduations, first dates,
trouble with kids, getting pregnant, friendships, etc.

"Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them" -Marc Jacobs.

I so love living life with people.
_____


I am 100% girl when it comes to dang pinterest quotes.

they get me every dang time.

 



____

oh heyyyy:


stolen from Vanessa. 
_____


Have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment: