Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

helllpppp.



I am in a "funk" and cannot get out.


I have tried...

seriously.

I have eaten bags of cookies, 
baskets of chips and salsa,
stayed up too late,
watched countless hours of trash tv,
I even skipped the gym for 3 solid weeks, 
thinking that would help!



ohhhh...
maybe 
ALL THAT CRAP
is what is making me 
FEEL LIKE CRAP!


I gotta get it together,
I guess I thought maybe admitting it would 
help me feel slightly ashamed & then change it.

are you tired of reading me whine and complain yet?!

I am...

so here is some fun that happened last week:


- the store was in a little fashion show & the girls looked adorable!!


- I got these sweet flowers & it just goes to show...
sometimes you don't feel like the real MVP,
but YOU are! 


-I made a 24hr trip to lake livingston.
wish it would have been longer... I am dying to 
"disconnect", it is real fun sitting outside all day!

- Sunday we had a "pumpkin painting party"



-Monday I got a pedi and read my new book.
it was the best!




Okayyyy,
hope you all are feeling much more on top of the world than I am currently,
but I call feeling like a champ ASAP! 




No comments:

Post a Comment