Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

hey love.


Happy Valentine's Day!

you either love this day or hate this day.  I still really like it lol any excuse to eat candy, wear pink, and for people to be a little excited about being in love is real sweet. 
but love your person everyday! 


 

 

1.I bought my girls that work for me these fun chocolate men.
2. I bought myself the cutest coffee cup.
3. My dad is always so sweet & sends me a Valentine.
4. duh. 
_____

Enough with all that...


Meet SARAH!

this girl is awesome. completely herself and there is always fun to be had whenever she is around.  we met in middle school and she has since moved to Baltimore, but that hasn't stopped us from catching up when we get a chance!







What is she wearing?
18 different layers. Its coooold up here.

What is she listening to?
Kid Cudi. ALWAYS. He is brilliant.

Where is she going?
Usually to eat. Feeeed me. 

What is she reading?
Anything Chuck Palahniuk. He is so twisted and I am obsessed.

What is she working on?
Trying to get this Real Estate career going already.

Who is she with?
Zazarraaaa. Hes pretty awesome.


What is she afraid of?
Not a lot, pitch black darkness for sure though. There is no telling whats around you!

What is she hoping for?
To go to as many music festivals as possible this year.

What is her favorite part of the day?
Bedtime lately. This northeast winter has been rough.

What is she eating?
Watcha got?

What is she drinking?
Malbec. I love the earthy flavor.

What is she loving?
Mella my rat terrior/ daughter/ favorite pain in the ass everrrr.  

What is her favorite quote?
 
 "It’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once, and it’s too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst… And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can’t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life… You have no idea what I’m talking about, I’m sure.  But don’t worry… you will someday.” - American Beauty  


and a nice little throwback pic to start your weekend :)
love youuuuu Sarah!
 

___________


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment