Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

who is she?! pt. 5


Happy Friday,
I can't believe I actually even know what day it is.

2 back to back weird weeks.
good weird, but weird nonetheless.

here's to a chill few weeks.

(except cook off is next weekend,
okay let's just shoot for a chill few days)

______


Meet Mary!

I have known her since I was 8 years old.
we've literally been through it ALL.


What is she wearing? 
A lot of J Crew and Vineyard Vines!
-What is she listening to? 
Anything from Yo Gotti to Flyleaf! Depends on my mood that day

-Where is she going? 
went to Austin this past weekend to run my 5th half marathon!

-What is she reading? 
Currently, Psychology junk lol no fun reading at this moment.
-What is she working on? 
Getting ahead in my classes before I start traveling for work again! 
-Who is she with? 
Cuddled on the coach with Keith & Kolbie (my pup)
-What is she afraid off? 
The wind No chimes in my yard!!
-What is she hoping for? 
To get promoted to market director!!!
-What is her favorite part of the day?
When it's gym time! Headphones in and I'm zoned out. It's "me" time! -What is she eating? 
Salata! My current obsession!
-What is she drinking? 
Lots of water! I'd rather be drinking a glass of wine but my half marathon is a few days away.
-What is she loving? 
How cuddly and calm my dog is. She's usually getting into trouble

-What is she watching? 
House hunters. Keith refuses to watch The Housewives lol
-What is her favorite quote?


-Love ya "Mury"-


____

y'all have a great weekend!

I will be at work & resting...

-vegas makes me tired-


No comments:

Post a Comment