Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

26.



Birthdays are the best.

I used to not understand when people were like
"omg! I am getting so old, blah blah."

but I get it now. 

26 happened SO fast.


I started out my birthday with that awesome shirt!
The steelers played Saturday night, so it was perfect for game day.

I worked for a couple of hours on my birthday and had some fun surprises:
like this insane cookie cake.


so sweet. literally! lol



______

The night of my birthday we got a party bus and headed out to 
Top Golf.

The bus company called and said that the smaller bus had something up with it, so they sent a larger bus instead.

y'all... it was a charter bus.
too funny!














do y'all need to hear how wonderful all these people are?!

I feel like I am always saying it,
but it is so true.





here is to another wonderful year!


No comments:

Post a Comment