Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

January.

Monday. 



I don't hate Mondays,
 that usually means you just have the worst job ever.
but I totally understand the "blah" about them. 


more so...
January.
it isn't winter in general that makes me crazy.
December seems so filled with potential and warm fuzzy feelings.

January,
no. just a cloud.

anyone else feeling like a complete slug this month.
I thought the first week it was just me being incredibly tired from retail craze,
but we are 12 days in and I have yet to eat a vegetable.

J grilled chicken the other night.
I made macaroni and steamed broccoli.

 I ate a cup of mac n cheese, poured a glass of wine,
and was done with it.
no veggies or protein here, please. 


I've also ordered pizza 3 times.

______


I may regret this all, come Spring Break lol


_____


but all in all,
there have been a few things to cheer up this chilly month!



-PLT has been moving right along.
January is the slowest month of the year, and coming right off the busiest, it usually feels a little "womp womp", but I have to say, steady it is!



-Lucy is still as fun as ever
and I love just sitting and talking with friends.




-And watching playoff football in a suite at the Rockets game is always
a great Saturday.




(ps. the football games were awful this weekend.
I will have to watch an emotional story about a team/player to jump on a band wagon)


-we also had a little coffee date, yesterday after church.
that made my cold heart a little warm,
and my lazy self a little jittery!
(enough to at least clean my apartment & throw away the pizza boxes)



Cheers to all of you that are killing it at the gym
and eating all your veggies.

I'll catch up.

hopefully!








No comments:

Post a Comment