Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Merry Christmas.


December is always a crazy month, but one of my favorites!
Business is good, social life is good, gift giving is fun.
there is just something fun to look forward to the whole month,
and even laying on the couch is better with a sparkly tree and a Christmas movie.


_____


PLT closed out 2014 solidly.
the growth was awesome!
I know we will get settled into a less increasing average year to year,
but the extreme increase was a huge blessing.





______

I am honestly only showing these pictures bc they make me laugh!



yeah, we were unknowingly on a date with this couple.

haha.




______

My little sister and I had a fun Christmas prep day:


______


baby Lucy was born a month and a half ago,
I finally got the honor of meeting her.

she was really excited, obviously.

she is the sweetest, I can't wait to watch her grow up!


______


Christmas Eve is the best.

I love going to church, it just sets the tone for the holidays!






______

my parents bought me this adorable ottoman for Christmas,
except their cat fell in love with it.


I felt so guilty taking it away from him. 


Christmas pets:





anyone else do two or more Christmases?!

I was so sleepy by 2pm and we had a whole day ahead of us





J did so wonderfully on Christmas gifts!





______


Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.
sad it is over,
January is always so dreary & cold. 
but cheers to new chapters!





No comments:

Post a Comment