Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

obsessions


I am very bad about obsessing over things.
I get crazy about them, partake in them until I cannot stand it, and then leave it alone for a long while...sometimes forever.

ex: I used to drink diet cream soda every.single.day.
If you offered me one now I would turn it down instantly... so strange that I even used to like it.

Sometimes when I am craaaaving something, I have to just eat it until I am sick so that I will get it out of my head lol

I sound super crazy, I am aware. Just know this is also the reason I haven't tried drugs.
kidding. maybe. 

***

So my latest obsessions include:

Dasani Water & Dasani Pineapple Coconut Water Flavor!

I used to use the Propel Water Packets (still love), but these little squirt bottles are pretty much perfect & I drink a gallon of water a day. love. 

 photo IMG_7411_zps759b139a.jpg


____

Double Shot Espresso Baby Starbucks Drinks!

I do not drink caffeine every day, but if I need to... these are perfect and little. 

 photo IMG_7551_zps6eb27d30.jpg

ps. my nails were inspired by a 15 year old. whatever, they are cute & fun! 

____

Ridiculous Fantasy Team Names 

I might have went overboard on the google searching lol.

 photo IMG_7466_zps8fb0fef4.jpg

and yeah, I have Matt Stafford & Michael Vick. won't be using those fun names lol 

ps. I won the football picks last year... this year my Steelers are 0-4, I got kicked out of survival week 3, I am 2-2 in fantasy, and in second to last place in the picks...

when I fall, I fall hard! lol 

____

These perfect boots @ my store:

I knew from the moment I saw them @ market I had to own them,
now fall weather can come so that I can wear them!

 photo IMG_7470_zps806cf5ae.jpg

____

Getting to Shop & getting it all on Sale:

Ever since I opened PLT, I wear only those clothes (and some Target things of course), but I do miss shopping sometimes, so I get my fix at Aldo and VS.

go get the Pink Yoga Shorts from VS. They are perfect.

 photo IMG_7373_zpsc1a669cd.jpg
and yeah, all those shoes were on sale, holla!

____

This Quote:


 photo IMG_7515_zps6b706b37.jpg


___


My other obsessions:
-Listening to Sweater Weather by the neighbourhood (and then seeing them live)
-PINK everywhere for breast cancer awareness
-my dodge ball team is undefeated 

What are you obsessed with lately?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment