Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

workin' girl.




 PLT has been doing lovely lately.
(I will be glad to never see another snow/ice/rain/cold day though!! not good for business lol)

I feel like I haven't talked about "her" in a while,
so here is a little update:



-We are networking with a local senior photographer, DigiSmiles.

We had a photo shoot in December & are getting the final touches done on our "look book".
pretty exciting and it was nice to use all the sweet girls from the area.




-I will be featured in District magazine next month.


-We had a fun event at Arturo's Hair Salon.


you know, just twinning @ work. 

-We styled a "fashion show" for NCL.



-and of course went to MAGIC Market in Vegas





-and last Friday, I spoke at CHS Career Day.
they had quite a few of us alumni. I really, really loved it!

I always wanted to be a teacher, so it was the perfect mix for me, teaching them about PLT.



-and then there is this daunting task ahead of me:


I feel like I do a ton of inventory & it never goes down, but new clothes are always exciting!!



***

Have a great day,
enjoy this weather,
work real hard while you have to
& have a lot of fun when you don't! 

No comments:

Post a Comment