Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

bridal shower



Hey, Hey Wednesday!

What I am Loving Wednesday:


I am loving that is is New Arrival Wednesday @ work & I have SO MANY cute new clothes!

I am loving that the election is OVER.
I hate mass chaos and controversy. It makes the people pleaser in me go crazy!

I am loving that I am starting to put my Christmas decor out at the store tonight!
(I know it is early, but it is retail lol)

I am loving that the weather is perfect.

I am loving that the Steelers, Texans, and UT won this weekend... we don't really need to mention UH, but hopefully they win their homecoming game this weekend.

 
 I am also loving that I am a bridesmaid in a wedding in December!
 
we had the first bridal shower this past weekend,
her mother-in-law & friend of the family  did such a cute job.
 
It was a tea party at a little tea room.



 
how cute was the food/decor?!

 
 
bride, maid of honor, & bridesmaids:


 
and then we had a "bridesmaids" photo shoot.
 
ps. I may or may not have "lost" my bridesmaids sash while moving from my old office to my boutique.
I wasn't just left out of the sash club.
 
 
the good:
 
 
the bad:
 
 
& the ugly:

yay!
 
a little over a month until the "BIG DAY"



 

1 comment:

  1. oh girl, it looks like so much fun! that tea room had to be just lovely & fun :) Have a great weekend!

    xoxo, Amy

    I'm hosting my 1000th post party, love for you to come!

    ReplyDelete