Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

real life.

 real life is:

The Steelers barely pulled off that W last night against the Chiefs.
Big Ben better get healthy. and FAST!

real life is:

I did not get out of bed until after 9am this morning...
I really can't tell you how much I don't like to be cold.
the winter makes it almost impossible to get out of bed & to get out of the shower.
 
real life is:
 
MY BEST FRIEND GOT ENGAGED!!
 
 
omg is that ring not the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?!
 
I know she is ridiculously excited... but I am probably almost as excited.
 
 
seriously, so much happiness! I cannot even wait!!
 
and her fiancee is pretty cool too.
 
In all seriousness, they are adorable and this wedding is going to be ridiculously full of love, fun, beer... and Aggie crap.
 
 
YAY!
 
***
 
Happy Tuesday!
I hope this week flies by bc I actually have a fun filled weekend ahead!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I am the same way! The cold sucks. I sometimes sleep with my blow dryer right near me, so in the morning I can get warm fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg. Samina lol I blow dry myself right when I get out of the shower!

      Delete