Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

TEXans.

If you know anything about me, you know that I
LOVE FOOTBALL.
love it.
 


 
I don't claim to know everything about it.
it's not about stats and all that to me.
 
it's about winning. and being so nervous/anxious. and the clock running out. and penalty flags. and yelling at the tv. and hugging complete strangers, because they too, love the game.
 
 
So Sunday my mom got tickets to see the Texans play.
 
 
 
and it was one of those games...
interceptions, missed field goals, bad calls, missed catches, turnovers, and OVERTIME.
and then a tie in overtime.
and finally we WON!
 
crazy game to be at in person.
 

 
***
 
and then I went home & watched the Steelers.
 
...I am beyond bummed.
 
I was pretty sure we were going to lose.
 
but I am sick of all the INJURIES!!
 
***
 
Ready for Thanksgiving & more football!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment