Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Egotistical Post for sure.

 
 
 
 
I care about me sometimes. obviously... I write a blog.
 
 
this post already sounds super egotistical, so I will just keep it going with:
 
 
What I Wore Last Week/This Week.
 
 
yep, a week of my outfits.
 
I saw another blogger do this and I thought it was pretty cool.
plus I can post 7 mirror pics on my blog, but not facebook...
that would be excessive! : ]
 
 
Wednesday:
 
I LOVE this top from my store so very much!
(it's Sold Out now)
and my 3 year old AE jeans.
 
Thursday:
 
 This dress is actually too tight, but I like it a lot & so I still wore it. ha.
 

 Friday:
 
Second longest day of my life. I don't know why, but lately Fridays are killing me.
I also wore the same Target sandals for the 3rd day in a row. so fashionable ; ]
 
 
Saturday:
 
I wore my very favorite !iT Jeans.
and this studded top is cute, but gave me horrible static.
 

 
Sunday:
 
You know I wore a jersey.
and Steelers didn't play, so I went with my Texans.
 
 
Monday:
 
I didn't wear clothes.
kidding.
I didn't work so you don't get an awesome mirror pic : [
 
Tuesday:
 
It obviously got cold from Sunday lol
cold=leggings & boots
...and a horribly unhappy face?
 
 
 Wednesday:
 
I wore my favorite jeans again & my new black flats. love them.
I actually fixed my hair too!
 
Ps. you can see the Christmas tree in the back. It is up!
 
 
Sick of looking at pics of me yet?!
 
me too.
 
 
Happy Thursday!!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Girl, that first dress is all kinds of fabulous on you. You look amazing. Adore this post. Thanks for sharing, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete