Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

throwback



Happy Thursday!

the day before Friday & the day that gives everyone an excuse to show some real old pictures.


alright,
I got some confessions:



I confess: 

my hands and arms are still that chubby, some things we cannot grow out of.

awwwww. lol 

***


I confess:
my dodge ball team made it to the FINALS, AGAIN.

and lost... to the SAME team that we once beat in the finals.
they are so frat-tastic it is unreal.


they may be good looking,
and they may be better at dodge ball,

but my team wins at life.

(yeah I lost my cool red tank top...) 

***

I confess:
I spent my "snow" day re watching some of Drake on SNL.



***

I confess:

every time I start working out, I eat 10X worse than when I wasn't working out.
I am pretty sure they cancel out & so I should just not workout lol 

these cake balls were worth it. 

***

I confess:

a shameless plug for PLT.

(Kingwood, Atascocita, Humble) 


you can also vote for all of your other fav things, or just skip those and pick PLT!

thank you in advance!

____

No comments:

Post a Comment