Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

attitude

 
 
attitude is everything.
 
It is not always easy, but I am learning that it is the most valuable choice I can wake up and make- to have a good attitude with every exciting thing and every crappy situation. bad things happen to good people, good things happen to bad people. sometimes we set ourselves up for our own struggle. either way, we can fix our attitude about it all.
 
 ***
 
"This may shock you, but I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my success, my failures, fame or pain, what other people think or say about me, my circumstances, or my position.
 
 Attitude is that "single string" that keeps me going or hinders my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope.
 
When my attitudes are right, there's no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.
 
Yet, we must admit that we spend more of our time concentrating and fretting over the things that cant be changed in life than we do giving attention to the one thing that can,
OUR CHOICE OF ATTITUDE."
 
While I wholeheartedly believe in choosing to approach every challenge with a great attitude, I don't mean that we should abandon authenticity and live in fantasyland.
 
“We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. ”  
 
-Charles Swindoll
 
 

 photo 4e1c7011e64ce469049b0e639f78adbe_zps4fea56d7.jpg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment