Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

friday's letters

 
Photobucket

Linking up with Ashley for
Friday's Letters!
 
 
 
Dear handwritten thank you cards,
 
you are the sweetest & mean so much more than a text.
( I need to remember to write them to others more often)
 
 photo IMG_3723_zps4714ec46.jpg  photo IMG_3735_zpsc78ce48e.jpg
 
 
Dear beautiful white jeep parked right outside my boutique,
 
I want you. I want you real bad. You look so perfect here & like you belong. I hope one day you are actually mine!
 
 photo IMG_3734_zpse37f3465.jpg
 
Dear Easter,
 
I never blogged about you & really don't have much to say except for church was beautiful, I like everyone dressing up, Easter baskets are so fun, and the Astros actually won!
 
 photo IMG_3684_zps43f0efdf.jpg  photo IMG_3678_zps89ece4a8.jpg
 
 
Dear headbands across my face,
 
you have saved me lately from actually having to fix my hair. thanks.
 
 photo IMG_3721_zpsd7f25a0a.jpg
 
 
Dear green chile chicken enchiladas,
 
you hit the spot.
 photo IMG_3809_zpsc8e02d72.jpg

 
 Dear Liana (Lana),

Happy Birthday!!
(even though you don't think blogs are a reliable source... it in fact is your birthday. and you can quote me on that)  
 photo IMG_3873_zpsf2f4c45b.jpg


 Have a great weekend y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Hand-written notes are the best! My 2013 resolution is to write one letter or note per week for the whole year... so 52 different people will receive something nice & hand-written in their mailbox this year! I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to hand-written thank you notes and enchiladas! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete